PUBG Mobile is a game full of adventurous tasks and fun games. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game that is available on Android as well as Apple devices. This game starts with 100 players landing on an island, and it is a battle for survival. The last player standing gets a chicken dinner; that is where the phrase “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” came from.
About the game
This game is full of adventurous techniques and breathtaking incidents. It keeps you on your feet literally and figuratively. When you play PUBG, your only game is to kill maximum players and manage to survive the game. You can play this as a single-player or as a squad. In a squad game, your squad is your support system in case of any crisis.
A squad stands together against other players, and they do not kill you. When you fight as a group, you are at a lower risk of getting killed by unknown enemies. Your squad members always look out for you, and you do the same for them. Even if you play as a squad or a single player, you need good kill skills. The more kills you get, your ranking increases. You get to higher levels of the game. Every player is trying to get maximum kills to better their game records. There are some tactics and techniques that can help you achieve more kills and grow on the leaderboard.
Top 5 ways of getting access to more kills:
- Land on high-density hotspots: This will automatically give you access to more players. If you land on the outskirts, and you will barely get any kills. When you land in hot areas, there are already many people, and many of them are distracted in finding ammo. Hence, you can kill faster.
- Find faster vehicles and move quickly: Fast vehicles will allow you to run away from enemies faster, and you can access more people within a shorter period.
- Follow the Airdrops: Airdrops are always a sweet surprise. You will either find a player chasing them or end up with a great weapon yourself. All players run towards airdrops as soon as they see one. Hence you can easily find kills if you hide in the vicinity.
- Practice on your alts: You can perfect each skill by practising on steam alts and then use them in your original account so that your account records remain intact. As a result, you will have learned high levels of skills, and your records will be like a star player from day one.
- Let the enemies loot for you: Don’t waste a lot of time on looting. Get the bare minimum ammo and weapons and start killing. Each enemy has a lot of loot that they are carrying. So every kill will lend you great amounts of loot that you would have to look for and waste time on.
These are just the top 5 tricks of winning this wondrous game. You can get many kills by using techniques like landing at prime areas and practising steam alts to your benefit. Remember that each game starts with 100 players. Everyone has an equal number of opportunities with each game. It is a level playing field. Now it’s up to you what you do with those opportunities. You can choose to land in rare areas and hide through the whole game and come into the foreground only in the send, or you can kill and make your mark. Killing on the forefront will give you great prospects as a player. It will increase your points and improve your position as a player on the leaderboard. That is why killing is as important as winning.
PUBG as a game is not very difficult, but succeeding and getting on the top leaderboard of the game is very difficult. The game is easy to understand and play. But if you want to stand out from the crowd, you will have to do things differently. Unlike most players, you have to take higher risks to gain higher benefits and polish your skills on steam alts. You can use some of the tricks mentioned above to get more kills and improve your records.